Old Blogger Templates in New Blogger
1. Login to your New Blogger.
2. On Dashboard, choose Layout.
3. On Template menu, click on sub-menu: Edit HTML.
4. Choose 'Revert to Classic Template' at the end of that page (after template code box).
5. Copy all the code of the template that you download, paste it.
6. Click on 'Save Template'.
Short Definition of Blog
A weblog (usually shortened to blog, but occasionally spelled web log) is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic articles (normally in reverse chronological order). Although most early weblogs were manually updated, tools to automate the maintenance of such sites made them accessible to a much larger population, and the use of some sort of browser-based software is now a typical aspect of "blogging".
A blogger, someone who maintains a weblog.
Taken from: Wikipedia